Recombinant Porcine Trypsin
Polymun's recombinant trypsin is a defined product free of undesired side-activity of chymotrypsin or elastase. Furthermore, it is free of animal tissue derived contaminants.
|rpTrypsin||TRY002-010||porcine||10 mg||€ 250|
|rpTrypsin||TRY002-100||porcine||100 mg||€ 900|
for laboratory purpose only
Download data sheet PDF for further information.
REQUIRED ORDER AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
1) Product designation and/or product numbers
2) Quantity of the products
3) Contact person and address for invoice
4) Contact person with telephone number for shipping
5) Shipping address
6) Your FedEx account number, if available (alternative courier services possible on request)
SEND YOUR ORDER
per email to email@example.com
or per fax to +43 2243 25060 399
- All prices are quoted exclusive of value added tax (VAT).
- Shipping charges must be covered by the buyer. Orders are usually shipped by courier services, preferably FedEx, within 2-4 days in Europe and North America.
- Special price arrangements are possible for high volume orders.
- Payment is possible via bank transfer or with credit cards (VISA, MasterCard).
- Please transmit your credit card data by fax only, e.g. by using this fax form (or fax form as DOCX / PDF). For security reasons do not send them by unencrypted email.
- Any importation or additional taxes that may apply are payable by the customer.
- Payment terms are net 30 days of the invoice date, in the currency stated on the invoice.
- Polymun reserves the right to amend prices and product specifications without notice.
- Please notify us immediately by phone, fax or email if a shipment arrives incomplete or damaged and retain all shipping documents.
Polymun‘s products are listed on Linscott Directory.
Use the XE.com Universal Currency Converter® to convert Euro into your national currency.
MEET US AT
Controlled Release Society Annual Meeting & Exposition
July 21-24, 2019
Dr. Andreas Wagner
Harald Loidl, BSc BA