Our antibodies are valuable tools due to constant quality, high purity and absence of protein additives thus permitting reliable research results. Especially the four neutralizing antibodies - b12, 2F5, 2G12 and 4E10 - are widely used in the scientific community and described in numerous publications.
Polymun has in-licensed several antibodies (246-D, 447-52D, 91-5, 241) developed by Dr. Susan Zolla-Pazner and Dr. Miroslaw K. Gorny, New York University School of Medicine. Furthermore, Polymun in-licensed antibody F240 developed by Dr. Lisa Cavacini, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, as well as the broadly neutralizing antibodies PG9 and PG16, discovered at The Scripps Research Institute. Antibodies b12 (developed by Dr. Dennis Burton) and Z13e1 (developed by Dr. Michael Zwick) are in-licensed from The Scripps Research Institute.
37G12 and M01-16/4/1 are described in Steindl et al. 1998, J Immunol Methods 217:143-51 for detection of p24.
1 mg á € 600.– / per individual antibody
5 mg á € 2,500.– / per individual antibody
10 mg á € 4,000.–/ per individual antibody
for laboratory purpose only
*5F3 and any derivative thereof is to be used for research purpose only and for no commercial purposes whatsoever, including, by way of example and not limitation, screening or other development activities directed towards development of products or services for sale.
Download data sheet PDF for further information.
REQUIRED ORDER AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
1) Product designation and/or product numbers
2) Quantity of the products
3) Contact person and address for invoice
4) Contact person with telephone number for shipping
5) Shipping address
6) Your FedEx account number, if available (alternative courier services possible on request)
SEND YOUR ORDER
per email to email@example.com
or per fax to +43 2243 25060 399
- All prices are quoted exclusive of value added tax (VAT).
- Shipping charges must be covered by the buyer. Orders are usually shipped by courier services, preferably FedEx, within 2-4 days in Europe and North America.
- Special price arrangements are possible for high volume orders.
- Payment is possible via bank transfer or with credit cards (VISA, MasterCard).
- Please transmit your credit card data by fax only, e.g. by using this fax form (or fax form as DOCX / PDF). For security reasons do not send them by unencrypted email.
- Any importation or additional taxes that may apply are payable by the customer.
- Payment terms are net 30 days of the invoice date, in the currency stated on the invoice.
- Polymun reserves the right to amend prices and product specifications without notice.
- Please notify us immediately by phone, fax or email if a shipment arrives incomplete or damaged and retain all shipping documents.
Polymun‘s products are listed on Linscott Directory.
Use the XE.com Universal Currency Converter® to convert Euro into your national currency.
MEET US AT
May 11-14, 2020
Boston, MA, USA
Dr. Andreas Wagner
May 17-20, 2020
Frances-Dee Andreatta, MSc
Harald Loidl, BSc
Dr. Andreas Wagner